Terms and Conditions
Regulations define the rules for the sale of cosmetics Dr Wirth Sp. z o.o. offered in the online store drwirth.pl.
1. Store owner and administrator of personal data in the store is the Dr Wirth Sp. z o.o. located at ul. Młynarska 22, 05-500 Piaseczno. Company number: 360081666. VAT Number: 123-12-91-653
2. Sales of cosmetics is via Internet in the form of a distance between the authorities - hereinafter referred to as User and drwirth.pl online store.
3. To place an order, the employer should use the latest browser versions: Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Opera. Should have enabled Java Script and cookies support.
4. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. The user connects to the Internet outside Polish territory, may have limited access to some information about the products.
5. By placing an order to understand the process of transition of all 4 stages of ordering and approving press 'Proceed to Checkout'. Necessary to perform the contract is to provide a delivery address (name, street, postal code, city) and contact information (name, phone, e-mail).
6. The order is required to complete and in accordance with the facts to fill out forms at each of the 4 stages of the order. In the case of misrepresentation, not complete or incorrect data - Sellers will try to contact the buyer in order to supplement or correct. If contact is not possible seller may withdraw from the contract of sale.
7. After placing your order you will receive an automated response confirming the service sklep.drirenaeris.com accepted order. sklep.drirenaeris.com reserves the right to telephone to confirm the order. In the absence of confirmation You should contact the store to clarify and obtain confirmation of the order.
8. Acceptance of the order to carry out the following:
a) in the case of contracts paid in radio - after receiving confirmation of the order by the shop
b) in the case of contracts paid through the Dotpay - after receiving confirmation of a positive authorization from the Dotpay
c) in the case of orders paid by bank transfer directly into your account when your payment drwirth.pl.
9. The maximum duration of the contract (to the point of dispatch of the consignment to the User) is 7 days. By the time of delivery do not include realized by DPD courier service (up to 2 days).
10. In the case of contracts made up of a number of goods to be delivered in a single shipment, completion date will depend on the date of completion by drwirth.pl last element of the contract. If it is possible to provide a complete package for more than 7 days drwirth.pl contact with the customer, who will decide on a contract (partial completion, waiting time, cancel the order).
11. You have the right to make changes to the contract, or to withdraw them before shipment. Making changes or withdrawal is possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +48 661 550 008.
12. Prices of goods on offer are expressed Shop in Polish zloty and include VAT. Minimum order is 70 PLN. Any shipping and handling are included in the invoice prices of the products in proportion to their value.
13. drwirth.pl reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer without notice customers. Price change does not apply to orders accepted for implementation.
14. Costs of delivery the user can see at any time on costs of delivery.
15. drwirth.pl realize delivery of ordered goods via courier.
16. Every transaction is confirmed by a VAT invoice.
17. Payment for the goods ordered can be made on delivery of the goods on delivery, credit card and bank account drwirth.pl. Current forms of payment are set out on page Methods of Payment
18. In case of any complaints, please contact drwirth.pl via e-mail or telephone. When submitting a complaint, please provide the name of the customer, order number, and describe the subject of the complaint and request free repair or replace the Product with a new one. Seller comply with the demands of the consumer, not later than within 14 days. Goods conform to the contract must be sent to the mailing address.
20. In accordance with the Law of 02.03.2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products can be dispensed from the purchased goods within 10 days from the date of receipt shipment.Do comply with the deadline is enough to send a statement in writing before the expiry of the : e-mail address or mailing address. This is possible only in case if the ordered product is returned unchanged unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. Return mutual benefit parties shall immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods must be returned to the address Dr Wirth Sp. z o. o..
22. Users can gain access to these Terms and Conditions at any time via a link on the home page stated drwirth.pl store and download it and make it print.