"Discount Coupon" Promotion Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop Dr Wirth (hereinafter: Promotion)
1. The following terms and conditions shall apply to the participation rules of a customer of the online shop DR WIRTH Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: User or Customer) in the "Discount Coupon" promotional offer organised by the Organizer (hereinafter: Promotion).
2. The promotion is designed for the Customers of the online shop DR WIRTH and it consists in a free receipt of a discount coupon by a Customer (hereinafter: Coupon) for a purchase of one of the selected products from the range offered by the Organizer (hereinafter: GRATIS) in the situation when the following conditions have been met.
3. The Organizer of the Promotion is DR WIRTH sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Rzeczypospolitej 10 lok. 11, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under No. KRS 0000530324, maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 1231291653, REGON (statistical number): 360081666, with a subscribed capital of PLN 5,000.00 (hereinafter "DR WIRTH" or "Organizer").
4. The Customer is anyone who uses the online shop DR WIRTH (hereinafter: the Shop).
5. The terms and conditions of the participation of the Customer in the Promotion are as follows:
a) a purchase by the Customer, through the Shop, of any 10 products freely chosen from the whole Organizer's offer within 24 months from the date of purchase of the first product,
b) a receipt by the Customer a Coupon to the e-mail address provided in the last order placed, c) a placement by the Customer an order for a GRATIS product within three months from its receipt.
6. The Customer can declare the will to use a Coupon with an order placement for the products they want to purchase. This is done through the Customer's accounts registered on the webpage: http://www.drwirth.pl/. The field "Comments" should be selected in the "Form of payment" tab, and there the Coupon number should be entered together with the name of the selected product which the Customer desires to receive for free under the conditions of this Promotion.
7. The use of the Coupon is voluntary. The Customer is entitled, not obliged, to take part in the Promotion. Not entering the Coupon number nor selecting a GRATIS product within three months from the date of the receipt of the Coupon means that the Customer has not benefited form the Promotion and the Coupon expires.
8. The Coupon shall be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer. A change of the e-mail address shall be made under the Terms and Regulations of the online shop.
9. The GRATIS product means one freely selected product from the Organizer's offer. It is a full-fledged product.
10. The Customer is entitled to benefit from the Promotion many times after each purchase of further ten products.
11. The GRATIS product shall be delivered together with the first standard order placed by the Customer.
12. The Coupon is intended for a single use. It cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. The Promotion period: from 2nd November 2015 to 31st December 2017.
14. The Promotion is valid only in the online shop DR WIRTH: http://www.drwirth.pl/.
15. The Coupon can be used only in the online shop DR WIRTH: http://www.drwirth.pl/.
16. The GRATIS product received under the conditions of this Promotion is subject to the same claims and returns procedures as the claims and returns of the products purchased in the Shop with no use of the Coupon.
17. Any complaints regarding the conduct of the Promotion can be submitted by the users in a written form to the address of the Organizer's office within the promotion period and after its expiry, but not later than within 21 days from the end of the Promotion.
18. To the delivery of the GRATIS shall be applied the rules of delivery and order realisation resulting from general purchasing rules of the online shop DR WIRTH.
19. Participation in the Promotion means that the participant agrees to the conditions of the Promotion specified in the Terms and Conditions and is considered as acceptance of the conditions.
20. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions during the Promotion period and to shorten or cancel the Promotion, provided that the rights acquired under the terms and conditions in the current wording shall be fully respected. The Organizer shall inform about any changes of the Terms and Conditions on the webpage http://www.drwirth.pl/. The changes of the Terms and Conditions shall be valid from the date when the information is published in the written form on the page: http://www.drwirth.pl/.
21. The Terms and Conditions were published on 2nd November 2015.